Ethical Aged care
Considering another provider?
Some questions worth investigating:
- How many treatments is your podiatrist performing in one day?
- How much time is your podiatrist spending with residents?
- Are they offering podiatry or just cutting toenails?
- Are your clinical staff left to deal with multiple wounds following a podiatry visit?
- Do the visiting podiatrist's walk the walk?
The Feet People ethical aged care service delivers podiatry and foot care solutions for funded and non-funded aged care organisations across Australia.
No over servicing
Clinical podiatry treatment based on clinical need.
Quality & regular Podiatry staff
Our podiatry team are on site regularly to ensure resident's are not at risk of clinical complications from extended waiting times for service.
Our podiatry team focus on quality over quantity. Our quality is reflected in the time we spend with resident's and clinical staff while on site.
podiatry scope of practice
More than just a glorified pedicure service. Why pay for podiatrist to perform a pedicure that can be managed by a podiatry team of professionals? The podiatry team can integrate with the OT team to optimise foot health outcomes.
Safe sterilisation practices
Our team consisting of a compliance manager and sterilization technicians ensure compliance to Australian Standards (AS/NZS4815).
Education portal for your existing staff to up skill or new staff to learn during their induction.
Dedicated staff and system (iPROLIVE) to manage our organisation's compliance.